Kyselyyn voi vastata (englanniksi) lähettämällä kysymykset ja vastaukset suoraan s-postilla kaglaia(miu)yahoo.gr huhtikuun 1. päivään mennessä. Tiedot käsitellään luottamuksellisesti, nimiä tai s-postiosoitteita ei tallenneta. Työpajan jälkeen kyselyn yhteenveto on luettavissa konferenssin nettisivuilta. Lämmin kiitos osallistumisestasi.
1. Are you a person with a disability? YES/NO
If yes, please specify the kind of disability .....
2. Country of residence
4. Education level : .....
5. Profession : .....
6. Occupation / unemployed / other : .....
7. Family status:
a) single, living alone
b) single, living with family/ carer.
c) married with children
d) married without children
e) divorce without children
f) divorced with children
g) living with partner (m/w) without children
h) living with partner (m/w) with children
8. Is your work environment adapted to your needs?
9. Does your disability creates to you any kind of dependency or needs (daily care support, sign language, self-advocate support, Braille, etc.)? If yes please specify .....
10. In case that you have any kind of dependency , who is providing it to you and how often do you need it? (Only if you have answered "yes" to question No 1)
11. Do you receive this care/support only in your living environment or also outside your home (at work, while traveling, etc.). Please specify? .....
12. Does you national health insurance system or other legal system provides you an assistant / carer? YES/NO
13. Can you make your own choice of assistant/carer under this national health insurance or other state system? (= hire your own staff, choose female or male staff, etc.?
14. Do you know of any difference in care support for women with disabilities versus men with disabilities in your country?
15. Do you receive a state disability allowance? If yes, does it cover your basic daily needs for care services?
16. Are you a parent/ carer / family member of a disabled person?
17. Are you aware if there are any national laws in your country concerning the provision of personal carer?
18. Are there any care services for disabled people at local level?
19. What are your visions for the future?
20. Can an European Network of women with disabilities change your care position?